Nobleton


Nobleton was first settled in 1812, primarily based on its location midway between King City and Bolton on the east–west route, and Kleinburg and Schomberg on the north–south route. Taverns and hotels were built to serve travellers, and general stores and a post office were built to serve the fledgling businesses. The board and batten blacksmith shop originally built in Nobleton in the 1850s was moved to Black Creek Pioneer Village.
The village takes its name from Joseph Noble, an early settler of the town, and local tavern keeper.
The slow urbanization of Nobleton began in the 1950s and the 1960s, with development of portions of the village's southwest. Housing developments began in the northern part of the village in the 1990s and 2000s.
After construction of the wastewater system, several applications for the construction of residential subdivisions were made. There are three active developments that will add 914 detached homes, 31 detached condominium units, 46 semi-detached homes, and 38 townhouses. These will all be situated near Highway 27.

Showing 21223 properties out of 25917 currently available on the market.

To view additional 4694 properties please login or click here to create a free account.

REALTY TORONTO INC., BROKERAGE 456 King Edward Ave, Out of Area